• In other fabrics the cloth is first made in Mechanized looms and then they are printed and Colored as par the design
• While in patola each and every thread for the 5.5 Meter long and 1.25 metre wide sari is individually Colored and put together to form the unique Patterns
• The patolas are double sided and have pallav on Both sides enabling the wearer to wear it in four Ways
• During the monsoon, small stoves are lit in the Weaving room so that the moisture does not spoil The silk and bamboo instruments
• 4-5people complete one sari in the period of 4-5 Months.
• Patola is also known as resham cheer
• Geographical indication tag to Patan na patola Click here